THIS IS PROOF THAT I AM CAPABLE OF MAKING HISTORICAL COSTUMES.
Fitting a muslin of the underskirt for a robe a la francaise. I would like to build this in real fabric. Wish it weren’t so expensive.
And for the creeps, here’s a picture of me wearing a 1912 corset I built. I have my portfolio review tomorrow, so I’m going crazy here.
- peonypompa likes this
- goodhonestwhoring reblogged this from eyeballjellomold
- goodhonestwhoring likes this
- victorianalexandratitanic likes this
- cash-money-cartoons likes this
- virusse likes this
- dogfrequency said: creepin’
- dogfrequency likes this
- secretdoorprojects likes this
- magicalbagofghosts likes this
- catscatssarahcats likes this
- eyeballjellomold posted this